Insert More User Information in a Document Template
In Carbonate, you can create a template for the company's document. Now, you can insert more information such as:
- Date: the date when the contract is created
- Address Of Employee: the complete address of new hire (house number, address, postal code)
- NRIC Card Number: NRIC number or local ID
- Add the salary currency and the salary code
- Add ID Type/Number field on the Carbonate profile for overseas employees (local/Gov’t IDs)
- Show page no. by default on the template
To insert the user information, a document template must be created.
On the dashboard, go to the Document section.
Select the template and click the three dots as shown in the image. Click Edit template.
You can also create a new template.
Click on the +Create located at the top right corner of the page.