How to pay salary to resigned staff by changing the status

The guide shows how to generate payroll to resigned staff by changing the employee status from resigned to serving notice, and then change back to resigned afterward.

Please check if you have  Logged in before processing the salary for the resigned staff.

Step 1:

Go to Staff List on the left side menu.

Step 2:

Select the staff and look for the Status drop-down menu to select Serving Notice.

Step 3:

Change the status back to resigned after generating the payroll.

Need more help? Ask us a question
scroll top